Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tugish-Takish

It's the Swagger, the dude just got Hotter! ;)

Meet DJ Danny, DLSU's human beatbox. I was lucky to see him perform during Coalescence 2 yesterday, and I was struck for like, five minutes as he performed his solo band performance of Drop it Like it's Hot and Replay, among others. Dude, this guy can REALLY sing. He's got an entire band in his voicebox and he can actually play them simultaneously. I remembered when I used to like a drummer and I was like "Oh, he's amazing. He can play all those stuff." Haha, I never realized it could be better, someone can actually play it with his mouth and sing along with it at the same time. (Yes, you read it right: play the drums and sing along, both coming from the same mouth.)

He was an instant crush during his performance. Then I remembered someone and how he makes the heartbeat sound with his own throat. And I realized "Kaya rin ni *#^!& yan. Waleeeeeey."

But even if he can't, it wouldn't matter. You don't need a kick-ass throat to make me fall in love. You just have to be you. ♥

No comments: