Monday, January 17, 2011

This serves as a Love Note and a Stand Against Distraction ♥

Dear Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, He's Beautiful, Love Me if You Dare, Silent Hill, Inception, Going the Distance, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Mr Nice Guy, Astro boy, She's out of my League, Sherlock Holmes, Mr and Mrs Smith, together with other movies I have downloaded from Jerick Olpindo's generous Hard Disk and additional movies that I have very much wanted to include in a Flick Fest,

I'll get back to you as soon as I get my life back. Same message goes out to you, all other distractions I may find in the online and offline world. For now, I may have to devote my time, body, soul, blood, strength, and all others I may give, to the sweet suffering that is thesis.

Bear in mind that not paying attention to you means I love you any less. To tell you the truth, you're all I wanted to be with right now.

Until then, you'll be in my dreams. HAHAHA.

With all my love,
KC

No comments: