Thursday, January 27, 2011

Revamped

Finally, after more than a year of having the lousy brown parchment template, kcmeetsgreenlantern.blogspot.com lived up to its name again. It was a little weird to hit a link that has a super hero's name on it and be led to a brown website that looks more like a tribute website than a happy blogger's blog. Aaaaand I finally changed the site name from The Virtual Tin Box to Power-Ups and Kryptonite. Anyone with the basic knowledge of super heroes would know the reason behind the new title. The actual tin box is still with me, so no worries.
I can't exactly point out what made me decide on this revamp. Maybe it was after I watched Kick-Ass again, or because I followed the Geddem Batman, Superman, and Tony Stark (who actually replies) on Twitter. I hope that from now on I'll be posting less emo/sloppy/dramatic/whatev entries. There's more to life than just one person. Maybe he's still out saving the world (or studying hard). And if he is, so must I, in order for us to make a kick-ass team-up in the future. Hah!

 PS. If you are one of those people who believe that comic books and super heroes are only for boys,... get over it. Stereotyping is punishable by Heat Vision.

No comments: