Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Take a Break from Scholarly Books, Yo.

 Remember my Christmas Wishlist? I received "Hope For the Flowers" from ate Sarj. She's an English teacher, so I already knew I was going to get this when I found out she was the one to give me an exchange gift. Hahaha. Here's my favorite part:
"You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar. What looks like you will die but what's really you will still live. Life is Changed, not taken away. Isn't that different from those who die without ever becoming butterflies?"
 That, my Friends, is the best quote ever said by a caterpillar.

I went to Book Sale last week to see what useful book I can find. I came across a book filled with so much inspiration (as opposed to what I am actually looking for-- information), so much that I'd like to share it with you. Dude, what's inspiration for if you won't share it?

"Spark the Goodness in others."
Enjoy music, people... or just gazing at the stars. :)
It could have been the music of your heart.



There's a huge difference between being childish and having childlike faith.
"And suddenly, together, you've made something amazing."


And behold, I just found the words that I would live by for the next N years.

Is it trembling, or just being hyped up inside?
Always opt for the second choice.

By the way, the book was "Jim Henson's Doodle Dreams" by Jim Lewis. Yes, the guy can actually teach a lot: from ABC's and 123's with Kermit the Frog, to life's actual basics. ;)

No comments: