Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"I choose not to forget..."

"...You know that I'd find a way to you no matter what. Always remember that.

If I get the chance, I relive the moments of you and I. Those sweet smiles, those songs, those little moments of silence that I love. I enjoy remembering those moments because in them, you seem so real and you remind me of how much I am loved."

I wrote this last year, 28th of July to be exact, on a letter addressed to you. I read it recently and it made me cry. Nothing was known between us back then and yet I was so sure. I was. One year hence and we are still here, with me having a little less certainty on what I am feeling and more uncertainty on what I thought you feel for me.

I was so sure. We didn't say anything, you didn't do anything then... We weren't talking, yet I was so sure.

I still hope these letters will reach their addressee someday. Soon.


"The absence of medium of expressing how much I love you, the distance, and the hindrances of making these feelings known does not mean that I love you less. I love you more each day. I love you more. And I choose not to forget."

Still true until this day. And onwards. I love you.

No comments: