Monday, August 29, 2011

Drafted Back in the Days When I do not Have the Courage


Originally written and saved as draft on February 9, 2011.

While I was writing my related literature about advertising, I saw this poster. I love this ad, and it managed to transform the bankrupt Avis into a profitable company in a span of one year. One advantage of being an alternative is that you always have a chance to prove that you are better than what is considered the best.

I am always the second choice
So why go with me?

Because I try so hard to be next to your heart.

(I know I don’t stand a chance, but I just have to.)

I just can’t afford to not pay attention to you. Or to see you sad. Or stressed. Or broken. Or depressed. Or resist you when you seek my help. Or not pray for you every night. Or be anything less that you deserve, as a friend, when in fact I can be more.

Obviously the thing I try hardest for is just to be nice even when it hurts. To share, say, a funny Youtube video that I know you would laugh hard at.

Why?

Because I can’t afford to take you for granted.

Stay with me.

I'll even let you have both earphones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Kceeee!

Love na love ko talaga ang blog mo pag dating sa ka-emo-han. haha :)))

Karen Christine said...

LAWL! Thanks! Hindi yan emo. magkaiba ang umiibig at ang emo okay? Haha!

Who's this, btw? :)