Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MUST. GET. THIS. PROPOSAL. DONE.


The UP Fair conducted every February is the ultimate de-stressor of all iskos and iskas as well as students from other universities, not to mention JJs (Jumping Jologs) and whatnot. This is one of the ultimate iskolar experiences that you should be part of, which I now name in random order:

1. Lantern Parade (Usually conducted on the same date as UST's Paskuhan. Smart-ass Maroons ninja-style their way to Espa na at night for the concert after watching this)
2. Oblation Run (You should, at least once. You'll see the same thing every year anyway.)
3. UAAP Cheer Dance competition (This, the ultimate exhibit of school spirit!)
4. UP Fair (This is how Iskolars celebrate Valentine's day.)

Aaaaand... Voila! I have only experienced the first two in the list. The UAAP Cheer Dance Competition experience is a little too hard to acquire because it's one thing to obtain tickets, and another to spend one whole sweat-filled day with loads of people that range from the elitist to the isaw-eaters.

So if these events would be the basis, I am only partially a UP student. :( Should I be at the UP Fair, I'd be almost a UP student. I already have tickets (or a ticket, depends whether I'm going solo or with friends haha) from Aven, so I really want to be theeeere.

I hope to finish this proposal before Thursday.

No comments: