Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm waiting...

So it's 4 in the morning and I am doing my History 4 paper, it's a Content Analysis for some feminist songs. I totally forgot about it over my long weekend, and now I'm cramming! grr. It somehow annoys me that I can't find the lyrics and the singers' background on the net. I so dang blame myself for being lazy. :(

But, it still is a good thing I am doing this right now, because I can get myself a dose of Radio Disney while I type away, listening to some upbeat music by Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers, among others. Ha. I am just waiting for DAVID ARCHULETA to be there and take over. *blush* and I thought yesterday I'd miss it. But hey, this is one of varying timezones gleeful surprises. Gosh, I just hope I could dial the digits and talk to him. after that I'd probably be dead because of happiness. I'm loving my morning cramming just for now, thanks to David Archuleta. *another blush*

So there, I'm gonna have me more of RD, and a ton of schoolwork. Hasta Luego. :)

1 comment:

Karen Christine said...

Aw Gosh. I think I'd really miss it. He isn't there yet. :| And I'm about to finish my paper. But still, I'll wait. until I can. :|