Saturday, August 23, 2008

whatever.

August 22, 2008: the day when Yayie almost gathered a puddle of me on the floor.

I was walking the hallway from the Little, Little Theater to Natural Sciences classroom with Yayie and Diane. We were going down the stairs, and I saw you, clad in formal attire. You looked at me with piercing eyes.

That’s when I melted.

It’s amazing to know what a pair of leather shoes, slacks, polo and a tie can do to mesmerize me. It was my first time to see you like that; I was used to seeing you in jeans and shirt. And you were standing at the foot of the stairs, which made me imagine you were waiting for me… like those scenarios I have seen in fairytales. It was all so dreamy.

Funny how everything I thought was gone would just come back in a blink of the eye.

~*♥*♥*♥*~

And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do… You make me love you.

This phrase fits me right now. Thanks, Miley Cyrus. Dang it, I’m infested with the Miley virus.

~*♥*♥*♥*~

Know more of my favorite songs as of the moment here. :)

No comments: