Wednesday, August 6, 2008

this is why i'm hott

I don’t have readings for OC101! Gosh. I found some on the net but I don’t think it’d be enough. Gosh. Maybe I’ll just hope, pray and cross my fingers that I won’t be called tomorrow for the info link activity. :(

~*♥*♥*♥*~

I got home last night just in time for the primetime airing of Teen Choice Awards. Hehe. I watched it and went crazy (again) over David Archuleta, he won a surfboard too. Have you watched it, mi pelu? Have you, have you? Hehe. :)

~*♥*♥*♥*~

I don’t know how I should feel right now.

~*♥*♥*♥*~

Maybe I’ll just put on my hooded jacket and sing “this is why I’m hot”. Haha. :D

~*♥*♥*♥*~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mi pelu! haha ngayon ko lang nabasa toh..napanuod ko lang sa youtube e..huhu..pero kahit na..david archuleta drives me crazy as always..hehe.. :))