Sunday, August 3, 2008

Crush

You know, I've waited for three hours after listening to the song after writing this blog about David Archuleta's debut single entitled "Crush". I just want to have a post that would make some sense, instead of just gushing about David A's heavenly voice. But still, pardon me if I gush a lot in this blog post, I just cannot help it.

David Archuleta has such a great voice (how many times have I said this?). Gosh, I’ve been waiting for this single to be released! I was so happy, I was in tears when I listened to the song (I might sound shallow but that’s how I feel). The song’s beautiful. I am so glad that I chose him as my favorite during AI times because he’s really got the talent, not to mention that he’s so cute (haha). I can’t wait for his album to be released on November, maybe that’d be my gift for myself on my birthday. :D And this teaser’s making me excited all the more! Sorry if this blog post’s gonna be a little short, I just can’t find words to explain how I am feeling right now. David Archuleta’s great! Long live David Archuleta! :D

Find out why I’m mesmerized by the song. Listen and see the lyrics of Crush by clicking on David’s Photo. J

No comments: