Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the emo machine

I don't know what I really like about you. You are the average guy, nothing special, wears the typical UP attire (shirt, jeans/shorts, slippers/sneakers), and you are not popular. Or maybe you are, but not that popular. You're like that. And i hate you for being like that. Have you been popular, or if you go to school in a car, or if you treat the library as your home, i wouldn't like you like this. Sometimes i wish i wasn't aware of your existence at all.

You are the reason why my blog becomes an emo machine. Whenever I write about you, it'd always be something sad, or sloppy, or just plain dramatic. I wasn't like this. Until you came. I don't really know why I'm going crazy about you; hell, David Archuleta is waaaaaaay better than you. (Tee-hee, I love him <3).

I don't know. Maybe you should stop looking at me with your eyes like that. Hide yourself under a rock. Don't go to school. Hell, it's just impossible for me not to think of you. It comes naturally, as if thinking of you is responsible for my breathing. And you are not even aware that I like you. I know this wouldn't be the last time I'd write about you. i hope you know how much I hate turning this blog into an emo machine, but it will be, as long as I like you. :(

No comments: