Saturday, July 26, 2008

blame it on gravity

I saw him at the bus station again. Maybe he’s trying to get my attention but I pretended not to see him. Why the sudden ‘shy mode’? I don’t really know. I noticed he’s carrying this all so girly, pink shoulder bag and at first thought, I thought he owns it (it’s not impossible). But hey, of course it’s for someone else. Whoever she is, is she so lame she can’t carry her own fluffy, lightweight and cutie-cute shoulder bag? Duh. I don’t get it why some girls let others carry their own stuff when they have their own hands and the energy to do it. OK, enough of it.

The other thing is that he did not got off his stop. He got off my stop, but he’s with someone else. So he probably accompanied that girl until she gets a ride home. And he isn’t carrying the posh shoulder bag anymore, that girl must have the least energy to carry it.

Hey, why am I feeling this way? I thought everything I felt for him ended on that graduation day a year and a half ago. But I can’t help but feel a twinge of hurt upon seeing him with someone else. I felt tears burn the back of my eyes. He seems to be happy with his life, and all I want is for him to be happy… but why can’t I be happy too?

For that girl who he’s with: You’re lucky. I’ve always wanted him to be with me. Take care of him for me, because I never got the chance to.

~*♥*♥*♥*~

I’ve always hated gravity. It’s the reason why I can’t fly, and because of it my tears fall.

~*♥*♥*♥*~

No comments: