Sunday, December 11, 2011

KC the Drunk(en) Master V1.0 and (probably) Never Again

December 10 would always be an unforgettable day. This year, it was the first time I got drunk.

Drunk enough to not walk straight to my condo unit.

Even too drunk to not make it to the bathroom and puke on my shoe instead. And a Mercury Drug plastic bag (the one for meds, not the sando bag) the next morning.

And way too drunk to experience the allergies I have with alcohol even until now that I write this.

And drank too much to discover an allergy for alcohol that I never would have realized I have.

That's what I get for the heartbreak I still remember from a year ago.

Oh yeah.

Thanks to my awesome friends Cole, Ron, and Ella. And to Central Taft for that hell-in-the-stomach called "Badtrip". Badtrip talaga. Traydor pa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tinry din namin yang Badtrip. Grabe, wild! - Labs

Karen Christine said...

nakakaloka! akala ko last day ko na on earth. central tayo minsan? :)

Faye Yangyang said...

Surrrre! :D di pa kita nakakasama uminom eh. :D