Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Miss...

Crazy moments after grueling final exams
Graded interviews with famous crushes
Crazy photoshoots before a presentation
Thinking you'll fail and getting a 3.0 instead (yeah!)
Random doodling on research notes
Having lunch at the foot of a naked statue
Managing to laugh in spite of stress and whatnot
Chikasesh with crazy classmates (Hi, Eya)
Personal takes on vanity
Cheering for batchmates until our throats expire
The RH lobby and random photo moments
Making a joke out of something serious, though we are all unsure whether we'll make it out alive the next day
Brainstorming and sharing knowledge with the brightest bunch you'll ever know
And even camwhoring even during serious meetings...
...And so much more. I miss college. I miss studying. I miss my wonderfully insane OrCom Family.

No comments: