Thursday, May 5, 2011

Don't follow dreams.

Chase them!

Recently I am going through another wild rollercoaster ride of emotions. I'm not bipolar. No I'm not. It's just that things have been confusing lately that I don't know what I should believe in. Haha. Then my friend Kits sent me this link of optimistic illustrations with a dedication that says "For you! ♥"

Aww, I love my friends to bits. :)

Kits was the one to introduce me to My Modern Met, a site of artsy photos and all things nice. The link she sent me was especially lovely, so I shared it with you. One of my favorite photos there is this:


It's so bright and colorful! This reminded me that I am living in a world filled with love and happiness and I should shake of all those negative vibes. Again I remind myself to live a modular life.

Well, Maybe things just got out of hand. And we got ourselves confused with the words that both of us say. Or do. Maybe. They'll fix themselves no matter what. And hey, to still have you a year hence is already something to celebrate. :)

No comments: