Saturday, March 26, 2011

This Is My Thesis Playlist

I am someone who can't work without music. And since I am currently undergoing the biggest challenge that ever faced me as a college student, I had to construct a very nice playlist which I call... the Thesis Playlist.

This is the best playlist I have constructed for academic purposes so far. It's a mix of alternative to upbeat to the most cheesy songs you could think of. I decided to post the song titles that comprise my playlist should there be any untoward incidents that may lead to the death of the playlist on my laptop.

Stellar - Incubus
I miss you - Incubus
Warning - Incubus
Are you in - Incubus
Summer Romance - Incubus
Stellar (Acoustic) - Incubus
Pardon me - Incubus
Love Hurts - Incubus
Midnight Swim - Incubus
Make a move - Incubus
Talk show on mute - Incubus
Drive - Incubus
Nice to know you - Incubus
Wish you were here - Incubus
Pantomime - Incubus
Tangled - Maroon 5
Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
Stutter - Maroon 5
Runaway - Maroon 5

Misery - Maroon 5
Never Gonna leave this bed - Maroon 5
She will be loved - Maroon 5
How - Maroon 5
Gotten - Slash ft Adam Levine
Give it away - RHCP
By the way - RHCP
Can't stop - RHCP
Other Side - RHCP
If it's love - Train
Hey Soul Sister - Train
Obvious - Westlife
More than Words - Westlife
Blurry - Puddle of Mudd
Out of my league - Stephen Speaks
Let's just fall in love again - Jason Castro
Thunder - Boys like Girls
Always - Bon Jovi
Wonderwall - Oasis

True - Ryan Cabrera
I'd Lie - Taylor Swift
Alone with you - Parokya ni Edgar
The Man who can't be moved - The Script
Hanging by a Moment - Lifehouse
Wait Forever - Gary Valenciano
Only in Photographs - Honor by August
My Favorite Game - The Cardigans
Uncharted - Sara Bareilles

The titles seem to tell a story, donchatink? Nevermind though. The ones in bold face are my top hits. nice tune, nice lyrics. I suggest that you too start constructing special playlists (I have another one which is my "kinikilig playlist") so that you can have standard songs to work with. For me, I prefer that it is a mix of everything to balance your ears out. :D


Okay, enough for the break. Must work with thesis again-- while listening to the Thesis playlist. Ha!

No comments: