Tuesday, March 1, 2011

For a moment, I forgot. Then I remebered.

Last night (or early this morning) I posted this. I was on the verge of giving up. Last night, I felt I was a bit tad tired of bearing all these emotions and acting like "wala lang" every time. You know me, I easily get tired of tasks but loving is a totally different thing for me. Pero kagabi, akala ko last na talaga.

But alas, halfway through the post, I remembered you and all the things that made me happy, how much effort I have put (and, though you may not know it, you have also given your share), how determined I have been, how so darn close and how sure as heck I am with this. I remembered the virtual tin box, the thing that's all I ever wanted, the unused pens and diaries, 1 Corinthians 13, 1 John 4:8... basically the whole shebang. I remembered how I prayed for you to be one of this year's miracles.

And earlier, I saw this on my friend's tumblr:

like it spoke to me.

Yes, crying, crying, and crying even more may be part of loving a person, but that's when you know that you really do. With every tear comes the feelings that otherwise wouldn't have been there in the first place. Where is the boundary between love and foolishness? Well, maybe there's none. True love is never foolish; it is just because we are raised on a belief that love should be two-way that we believe that loving without taking is foolishness. Truth is, love can still exist even if it's unrequited.

So to you, the "you" I have been talking about for almost a year... this sidekick's not giving up anytime soon. And I want you to know how blessed I am to know you. Have I not, I wouldn't have realized all these. Take care, I still hope to see you soon. :)

No comments: