Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You make me teary-eyed, Charles Irving Bartowski.


What makes me a fan of Chuck is because I can relate to how he feels. I know how it is to feel for a person and not be able to say it. In this episode (Season 3, Episode 12: Chuck versus the American Hero), he finally did. Maybe it is out of envy that I cried; envy that Chuck just said “I love you” to the person he loves the most.

Don't go. Leave with me instead.



It took another episode for Sarah’s response. It made me cry again! Why, oh why, Scriptwriters, do you have to make me feel like this?

Just once, for the record: Sarah, do you love me?




After that, they lived happily (even thought of quitting the spy life and running away together). :> I know I shouldn’t be carried away with stuff like these! But sometimes, TV shows can really shoot you, straight to the heart.

Ayoko na. Chuck, you get me. I can’t even tell you and Zachary Levi apart. This fan is counting the days to September 20, season 4’s premiere.

No comments: