Saturday, December 19, 2009

D Chronicles: The Final Set


Crying can make you feel real good.


Tonight, after I heard everything, I had a better view of the situation. And finally, finally I promise, I will try my best to let loose of these feelings I have for you, though it would be very hard.


Thank you for making me realize how true love is. Thank you for making me change for the better, thank you for serving as my inspiration. Thank you, for because of you I learned how to distinguish love from infatuation. I know what I felt for you was more than mere admiration. I thank God for sending you to me to teach me all these things as He prepares me for someone else.


What I am having right now is a mix of sad crying and grateful crying. For the blessed girl to have your heart, I hope she takes care of you more than I wish I would have. I will try my best to move on and see you as what I did before, so that my heart will experience pain no more.


And I promise, this would be the end of D Chronicles. Seriously.

No comments: