Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Love Unfailing

You make me feel safe
Like no one else could--
You calm my soul's deepest conflicts,
and tell me:
"Everything is taken
good care of, don't worry."

You answer me in my distress
Your words comfort me;
Your assurance is enough
to keep me going.
Your love, Oh, your love!
It's more than enough,
More than I am asking for...
More than I deserve.

You are more than wonderful.
Your love is more than amazing.
Your grace is extravagant.

It's not enough for me
to just say "I Love You..."
For everything You have done
For Your faithfulness,
For Your never-ending favor,
For Your tender touch
when things are getting rough,
For tracing my tears
as they gently fall,
and claiming them as Yours.

Still, I cannot give anything
To You;
For all things I have
are because of Your favor.
And all that I am,
My being, My soul--
Have always been Yours.
My life, My strength, My hope
Comes from You alone.

For blessing me with more
than I ever ask for,
I am so much grateful.

I'll Worship You until my last breath.
I Love You--
And I know, You love me more--
My Lord, Lover of my soul...
More than anyone else could.

No comments: