Wednesday, November 4, 2009

KC's Wishlist

    * Music lessons from the drummer himself
    * be admitted to Sir Villar's OC109.2
    * Dairy Queen 16oz Rocky Road Blizzard (or the chocolate cone because it reminds me of someone)
    * Pilot G-Tec 0.4 pens
    * earbuds for my iPod earphones
    * new charger for Bear
    * SmartBro prepaid kit
    * A day with Kuya and Avon-- with lots of food
    * stored value tickets
    * my own drummaniax machine
    * A pair of drumsticks to go with my drummaniax machine
    * Good health for the whole family
    * Westlife live in Croke Park DVD
    * New shirts
    * Detective Conan DVDs
    * Justice Series DVD
    * Joshua Harris's 'I kissed Dating Goodbye'-- I lost my copy and I want to read it again
    * Pizza Hut's Cheesy Pops pizza
    * that thing that you put in your shoes if it's too large-- I need a pair for my Skechers.
    * Slaaaaacks!
    * White or silver strapped sandals
    * Taho
    * A set of Staedtler Triplus Fineliners
    * Stabilo Highlighters
    * A Scientific Calculator (yup, this is me typing)
    * A Hardbound Journal
    * A drawing book
    * Charcoal pencils
    * Him. ♥
    * That I can please my Maker in everything I do.

Of course, nothing beats prayers and love coming from the most important people I know. :)

No comments: