Saturday, April 18, 2009

D, v.20

April 16, 2009. The third month of the realization that I like you. Been in paranoia for a while, wondering why you seem to ignore me and other stuff like that. For the past three months I’ve been through a lot of kilig moments, sighs, staring into space moments, smiling to myself moments and other weird moments you can think of that someone who is in love goes through.



The third month came so sudden. Parang kelan lang hindi ka pa importante sa’kin. But now, a smile from you can make my day.


The last sentence is actually an understatement. A smile from you can actually make a whole week. Or a month, perhaps. So it surprised me very much when you actually came up to us today in an attempt for a chat. And you seem to care for us when you asked us if we have eaten. Yes, We. Us. Not exactly a good reason for me to become extremely happy, but still… you care. Aww. And I think you are trying to be funny, which I think was not really successful, but I appreciate the effort you made. Hehe. :D


That moment, for me, was an answered prayer.ü Shallow much? Say whatever you want, but I like you so much that I pray even for moments that would allow us to talk.


I am going on the fourth month of praying for you, D. I just hope the best things are yet to come.ü

3 comments:

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Yiiii! Kilig moment, KC! Congrats. Kinikilig ako for you. Hehehe. :)

Karen Christine said...

waaah! karen! :D oo. kinikilig din ako for meeee! hehe. teynks karen! miss na kita :)