Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blessed.ü

Yesterday, my mom arrived from England. It was a long wait for her flight to arrive, and it must be annoying because it is raining. But still, my cousins, grandmother (my mom’s aunt) and I were so eager to see my mom after two years.

When she finally arrived, our smiles almost tore our faces. We were so excited that we started chatting with mom right after claiming her from the arrival area. We got inside the car and went home, my mom eager to see the other people there.

And the long wait for mom was really worth it. She just brought home new babies for me! One is a Kodak digital camera, and the other one being an Apple laptop. Yey! These babies would be of great help for me this coming semester. Thank you mom! I love you!ü

Now I just have to familiarize myself with the Mac OS, it’s hard when all throughout my life, I’ve been using Windows.ü

9 comments:

Karen Christine said...

UPDATE:

I've recently named my babies. The Kodak digital camera I have named "panda" because it is black with a little silver. I have decided to call the Apple laptop "bear", because it is silver and therefore close to the color of a polar bear (i think).

I am sorry, I have been fascinated with bears recently. hehe :)

Karen said...

WOW, KC! Bigatin mo ah! :) Congrats! Hahaha.

Karen Christine said...

haha. salamat. second hand na si bear e. powerbook sya. super kaduper old model na yata. pero helpful pa rin sya, kesa naman wala. hahaha. :))

miss you tukayo! hehe. :D

Karen said...

Hahaha. Kahit na, Mac pa din yun! Yihee. Swerte, umuwi na mom mo, tapos uber pasalubong pa! Cool summer after the hell-ish recent semester.

Gusto ko din ng digicam, pa-arbor naman, tukayo! :) Miss you, too (read: nagsasawa na ako sa mukha ni Kim kaya kelangan ko na kayong ma-miss. Hehe)!

Karen Christine said...

true! God loves me dahil inilagay nya ako sa situation na to. hehe :)) bakasyon kung bakasyon. sarap lang. :D

arbor? hiram na lang. haha! picture tayo ng marami pag nagkita na tayo ulit! :D

kaklase mo si kim ngayong summer? ano ba classes mo ngayon? :D

Karen said...

Hehehe. Picture-picture sa first day! Buti ka pa sulit bakasyon.

Yep. Kim everyday. Jusko. HAHA. Classes ko: STS and PI 100. KC, groupmate ko siya sa major inter-class project! WEEEEEE!

See you sa enrolment!

Karen Christine said...

sino "siya"? si... oniichan? hehe. tama kaya ang naiisip ko? haha. congrats! :D

Karen said...

Huy, bakit alam mong "oniichan" ung tawag niya sa sarili nya? Galing mo ah. HAHA. Offtopic na e noh. Sorry naman Karen Christine. >:)

Karen Christine said...

weh! sinabi mo kaya nung magkachat tayo: "(insert his name here) oniichan!" hehe. kaya naalala ko lang. :D