Saturday, April 4, 2009

D, v.18

(I just gotta post this before I sleep.)

This is how I define a kilig moment: you are up on center stage with a fake lapel on your head. You pretend to be a part of a 90's boyband, and you lip-sync while doing a "boyband dance". I am sitting at the front row, and I was supposed to watch you.

It was almost perfect. However, I can't stand to look at you and the way you grin when you commit a mistake, or the way you bite your lips when you get serious. You are so cute I can’t help but melt. I can’t look at you now without blushing, or getting all nervous.


But still, it felt like I was floating in midair with happiness. Now that’s a kilig moment.


I don’t know why, but the weird feeling gets more and more intense as freakin’ time goes by. Today, I got so nervous because I felt you were watching me-- no, watching us as we do our performance. The result? I slipped and fell. Talk about major embarrassment and literal head-over-heels.


But still, it felt like I was floating in midair with happiness. And embarrassing as it may seem, I would want to call that a kilig moment.


D, you are the only one who made me fall in love like this.


See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Faye Yangyang said...

Nakakatuwa naman. May mga pagkakataon na rin na natanga ako sa mga performances and the like dahil alam kong nasa paligid lang ang taong gusto ko :P

Karen Christine said...

oo nga e. pramis, natuliro talaga ako. tindi. tas kahapon, habang dinodrowingan mukha ko (mime kasi gagawin namin), dumaan sya! tas yung ngiti nya... napa-"omaygahd" na lang ako e. aaargh.

miss you faye my labs :D