Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dream Guy :)

My Dream Guy has a quick smile and a great sense of humor; in fact he can make me laugh really, really hard. He has enough confidence to walk with his head held high, and he has enough humility to ask forgiveness when he’s wrong. He is goofy, so he is willing to sit on the floor with a three-year-old. He is considerate, so he notices the girl who always sits in the corner by herself.


My guy has a romantic side that will bring him to my doorstep armed with a handful of flowers that he picked on his way over. He is intelligent enough to know what a preposition is, and he is gracious enough to explain its meaning to someone who doesn’t. He has a solid group of male friends, and more of them than female friends.


(Now let me insert my own little criteria) My dream guy knows how to solve a Mathematical equation with ease, because I know I can’t. :P He knows how to play a musical instrument, preferably the drums. *smiles* And he bites his lips when it comes to the peak of the song he’s playing. *giggles* HAHAHA. (No, the biting of the lips isn’t really necessary, but I find it cute… HAHAHA again). So there, thank you for indulging me.


My ideal guy cherishes my purity and values me enough to wait for it. He is discerning, he is respected by his peers, and he remembers his mom’s birthday. He is a spiritual leader, and he seeks to be a disciple of the Lord. (I just want to add this up) My guy loves the Lord more than he loves me, because I love the Lord more than I love him. And I thought that if we are both in love with the Lord, we will also stay in love with each other. *winks*


~*~*~


I hope and pray that my Prince Charming is out there somewhere. I don’t think he has found me yet. Despite that fact, I am enjoying my time waiting for him, because I am convinced that he is worth waiting for (even if he is just a figment of my imagination).


…Maybe, just maybe, the guy I’ve been dreaming about really does exist out there somewhere. Maybe, just maybe, he dreams about me the way I dream about him.


-Lisa Velthouse

Saving my First Kiss: Why I’m Keeping Confetti in my Closet

With additionals from me :D

No comments: