Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dream Guy, I'm thinking of you again.

Someone who'll laugh with me. Someone who'll pull me up when I am down. Someone who will fill in everything that I lack. Someone who will be patient, even more at times I am not. Someone who will share with me his deepest secrets and wildest dreams. Someone who will simply sit beside me as we watch the sun set. Someone who, with just one smile can turn my whole world around. Someone who would be willing to indulge in water gun fights with me. Someone who will sing the song “Longer” to me. Someone who really mean what the song is saying.


The one who will hold me close as we both rise in love. The one whose name is the music of my heart.


The one who I have been in love with even before I met him. The one who will take my hand as the song “When I Fall in Love” plays. The one who I have patiently waited and prayed for… The one who will prove to me that he is definitely worth the wait.

No comments: