Tuesday, March 30, 2010

*insert a summer-themed song here*


If and when I get a taste of vacation, here’s what I would do:

I will dance again. I will practice more on pantomime and street dance as well as learn new genres. I will learn some “stunts” (enclosed in quotation marks, because, probably, the list would include “simple” stuff like the baby freeze *rawr!*, cartwheels, and the back roll).

--I will clean my room and my desk. They have been cluttered for the longest time.

--I will spend quality time with my cousins, my brother, and my lola, which I haven’t done for a long time too.

--I will indulge myself in movies that are not, in any way, academically related.

--I will practice more photography. Sir Chong Ardivilla’s Audio Visual Communication class had introduced me to the rule of photography that is all I need to know: the rule of thirds.

--I will try not to consume a lot of junk foods. I will go on a break from energy drinks. I seriously want to be in a better shape in time for my graduation photo. (YES! ALREADY!)

--I promise I will regularly have my morning devotions, which had been on a rough schedule on the last stretch of this semester.

--I will reflect on myself and develop my character. (This is cheesy, but it is true.)

--I promise I will exercise my right to vote on May 10.

--I promise I will use that right wisely, by electing a righteous and God-fearing leader.

--I promise that when I come back to the University on June, I will be a better person who was taught to be independent (by the internship), and have learned a lot during the vacation.

Yes, I have already planned what I would do with my vacation, but I haven’t got it yet. As I write this, I am also trying to figure out how to even start with my manuscript due on Friday. Woo! The next time that I’ll be writing on this blog, I am a free citizen already.

1 comment:

Karen Christine said...

I just realized I forgot to add:

--Disk Cleanup on both the PC and Bear, my beloved laptop. They are filled with photos that I have already uploaded on Facebook, crappy files, and memories of academic life that should not be looked back on. So yeah, I should also do that.