Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Destination After Graduation


I am doing a recommendation letter for a Master’s Degree for my Technical Writing class right now. I am a ghost writer for my professor who would be recommending me to a university abroad. I looked for a university offering communication courses, and I guess I just found my dream university after I finish my Bachelor’s Degree:



Before I was thinking of entering Cambridge (I am a dreamer) but they do not offer Media and Communications for Master’s Degree. I badly want to study in London so I searched for other prospect universities. And so I found the University of London and they offer Media and Communication courses! I think entering the university would be tough, given that alumni of this university include Bertrand Russel, George Bernard Shaw and Mahatma Gandhi.


Jeremiah 29:11. So help me God :)

3 comments:

Faye Yangyang said...

I want to study there too... they have School of Oriental and African Studies there. Area studies :)

Karen Christine said...

schoolmates forever!

KC said...

Hi Karen, this is your self from the future (13 years later to be exact). I can prove it to you if you ask me questions that only you/we know. I just want you to know that you will eventually forget about this dream, or, perhaps, this was a dream that you didn’t even think of coming true in the first place. Right now I don’t think you are confident enough to get into a master’s programme at all.

But I am writing to tell you this - you will enter the University of London, for a Master’s in Science (SCIENCE!!!) in Psychology. It seems bleak for you now, even impossible, and I know you won’t believe me now but it will happen.

Don’t rush into growing up. Savour the journey and you’ll eventually be here. See you.