Sunday, February 22, 2009

On American Idol 8

I have always believed that the soulful voice of Anoop Desai will make it through American Idol. But heck, he did not make it to the top 12. I loved his version of Monica’s “Angel of Mine” (and I just downloaded it on my iPod!). Michael Sarver was good, but I don’t think he is as good as Anoop Dawg. And yet Michael got a sure slot in the top 12. Argh. What is up with the new AI format? I don’t really get it. And another thing, Anoop was just 20,000 votes short from getting Michael’s slot. Another argh.


I just hope Anoop will get into the top 12 via the so-called wildcard round. He is just too good to let go.

1 comment:

Karen Christine said...

he did make it to the top 13 through the wild card round. whew! i'm gonna have me more of anoop dawg. :D

~k