Thursday, January 29, 2009

D, v.10

The perfect words never crossed my mind

‘Cause there was nothing in there but you…


Signal Fire, Snow Patrol


Don’t be surprised if I loved you

For all that you are

I couldn’t help it,

It’s all your fault…


Head Over Feet, Alanis Morissette


You’re the voice I hear inside my head,

The reason that I’m singing…


Gotta Find You, Joe Jonas


What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?


How Did I Fall In Love With You, Backstreet Boys


I need to know I can see you smile each morning,

Look into your eyes each night,

For the rest of my life…


Need To Be Next To You, Leigh Nash


Thought the chances

Of meeting somebody like you

Are a million to one…


One in a Million, Miley Cyrus


Why Do I keep running from the truth,

All I ever think about is you

You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized,

And I just got to know…

Do you ever think when you’re all alone,

All that we could be, where this thing could go?

Am I crazy or falling in love,

Is it really just another crush?

Do you catch your breath when I look at you?

Are you holding back like the way I do?…


Crush, David Archuleta



I’m singing because of you :D

No comments: