Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bloggable Things :)

‘Umulan ngayon, yehey. Nagamit ko ang jacket ko sa pagbili ng load sa katapat na tindahan.’ Haha. My brother would’ve put that on his online journal if he’s got one. He’s kinda… I don’t know, bothered, or maybe amazed, that people get to blog everything, as if making their journals like a surveillance camera that follows whatever they do, even things that need to be posted in public. May content, pero walang… content. He said to me. I laughed, but seriously, I also wanted to post my so-called ‘bloggable’ moments here now. Wala lang.


Ibblog ko to #1:

I’ve been craving for skittles recently. But I’m too lazy to go to Rob supermarket to buy one. I went home last night to find out my brother has bought me a pack already… without me asking for it. Aww. (Just gotta post that skittles image... minsan lang ako ilibre ni kuya and I gotta have a remembrance c: )


Ibblog ko to #2:

My Chemistry professor did not conduct a class yesterday, and most of my classmates were sad because that means we can’t get the opportunity to stare at him for a long time. The professor said we are almost finished with the lesson and we can afford a day off, but when we insisted he said: ’OK, what do you want us to talk about?’ we didn’t answer but we want to say: ‘How about your love life, Sir?’ haha.


Ibblog ko to #3:

I think my Ultimate Crush knows I like him.


Ibblog ko to #4:

I have learned yesterday that I could be sued for stalking. So from now on I swear I’ll stop looking into multiply accounts and tracking that someone. I won’t tell who’s that someone.


Ibblog ko to #5:

I’m so happy the Ateneo Blue Eagles are the champs for UAAP Men’s basketball. Chris Tiu is just so handsome. Haha.


Ibblog ko to #6:

Step aside, Demi. Joe Jonas is mine.


Ibblog ko to #7:

Recently I found out that my classmate, Mina, have been a Westlife fan for eight years. Westlife is the best boy group for me, I’ve been their fan since fool again days (I was in fourth grade then) and no one can take their place, not even the Jonas Brothers (peace out). But I laid low on being a fan after the Unbreakable album, when Bryan left the group. I still love them, and I was happy that I have a classmate who’s also a Lifer. I thought it was only I who can’t get over boybands, who, one of my friends told me, suck. Walang basagan ng trip. :)


Ibblog ko to #8:

I saw Ultimate Crush yesterday at the library. He was sitting down on the floor and I realized that that kid who attracted me a year and a half ago is still him. Maybe some things change, like the way he looks like, but some things just don’t. That includes the way I feel about him. Aww.

4 comments:

Faye Yangyang said...

Comment # 1: Natatakam rin tuloy ako sa Skittles. Haha!

Comment # 2: Kilala ko 'yun. Cute 'yun. Haha! May lovelife nga kaya 'yun?

Comment # 3: Paano mo naman nasense?

Comment # 4: Stalking is in my nature. Can... not... help... it...

Comment # 5: Maka-DLSU ako e. Dunno why. Haha!

Comment # 6: I used to like Joe. Pero mas maka-Nick na ako ngayon. Haha!

Comment # 7: I no longer like boybands, but I do not deny that fact that I was once a fan. Not too much, but yes, I liked boy bands. Haha!

Comment # 8: Awww...

Karen Christine said...

faye! haha... nakakatawa naman mga comment mo.

*minsan bili tayo ng skittles.

*sana wala syang lovelife! at kung meron man, sana babae. HAHA. :)
)
*ala... parang tingin ng tingin sa'min e. kakapraning.

*ay grabe yang stalking, hindi ko mapigilan. kaso napanaginipan ko nahuli daw ako, kaya titigilan ko na. pramis.

*talo naman DLSU mo. haha. go Arneo! Go Chris Tiu! :)

*Joe Jonas = love. HAHA. and i used to hate the jonas brothers. iba na talaga ang ihip ng hangin...

*ako me gusto pa ring boyband songs, pero di na tulad ng dati na super fan talaga.

**blush* :)

bukasnalang said...

ano?

pde ka na makasuhan dahil sa pag stalk?!

scary!

Karen Christine said...

yep, joanne. seryoso yun. kahit pati daw multiply accounts... basta natatakot yung taong "iniistalk" mo. ang weird nga kasi parang ang babaw ng grounds.. haha. defensive naman ako. :P