Friday, May 2, 2008

*insert title here*

hwooh. my throat is sore. my nose is barado (syet na-blackout na kung ano inglis ng barado... ayun. 'clogged' nga pala). my head is spinning. and i'm typing on my blog.

i don't know why i still manage to blog despite the second exam on monday. I need to review. pero malaayo sa pagrereview ang ginagawa ko ngayon.

yay. two weeks to go and I am finally free. Summer class would be over. yay. No more waiting for one and a half hours under the sun for that freaking bus. yay. two weeks to go and I'll have my precious sleep. oooh.

Lord have mercy on me.

never mind this blog entry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go kcee..
you can do it!!..
go,go,go!!...
ichee2r kita..
do your best!..
labyah..

i miss you..
:)

Karen Christine said...

i miss you too yayie! :D kitakits na lang tayo sa reg. weee!~ :D