Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Let me tell you about an article that I just published...

I recently had the privilege to write an article for the company magazine. Ergo, an article that would be read not just in Manila but all over freakin' Europe and several other countries. Scumbag article got to London even before I did. Anyway, it was published on the AMS website the day it got out:

Believe me, I am over the moon. It's been a while since I wrote something... err... professional and actually readable and understandable by many--as opposed to my heart-wrenching/fangirling blog entries here that are only understandable by a handful (not to mention are only found by a handful, as this is an almost non-existent blog no one actually cares about).

So I took the chance to screenshot it and paste it here so that it will live on forever--or at least as long as this blog exists. But what makes it even more special though, is an email I received from my boss's boss that I have took a screenshot of as well:

"We love having you"---from my boss's boss. Enough said.
 
I f*cking love it here.

No comments: