Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Coz It's 3AM and I Must Be Lonely

You know what, it's okay for you--us--you--to take it slow right now. Think and prepare for (y)our future, and though we're not together (yet), rest assured that I am thinking of it (even A LOT at times). Do everything you can to get to your dreams. Be who you want to be.

You know I've always believed in all that you could ever be--I've told you that a lot of times before--and that'll never change. And never, never ever believe me when I say I'm giving up on you. I say that a lot but you know that I don't give up on something I really love. There are just times that I get emotional out of the blue and cry out of nowhere--I'm a girl, for crying out loud.

It's unbelievable how I have the guts to write something like this when I am not even sure how you feel about me. I don't know, but maybe that's what all this is all about. Every blog post is a leap of faith, just knowing that in time, we'll read these again with smiles on our faces.

You know, it's perfectly okay for me to wait for you. Just because I know that the short span of time I'll spend in waiting is equivalent to a lifetime spent with you.

No comments: