Sunday, September 11, 2011

I may not remember when this was shot, but it doesn't mean it can't tell of a good story



I can hardly remember what part of the song this was.

But I can tell you this: I spent an entire week of struggling with my inner demon before this photo was shot.

My heart just wasn't in it. I lost all love for the ministry He has given me.

I lost the choreography I have prepared as the chorus plays. I tried to recall and do things on my own. I lost hope. I wanted to quit.

Then Someone held my hand, lifted my face, and danced with me. His presence was overwhelming that tears started to fall down on my face as my heart dances with His.

I was reminded that I was never alone. He was there, from the first beat of the intro to the last part of the choreo.

My Master Choreographer. My One and Only Audience.

He dared me to move. I did. And I couldn't be happier that I have done so.

The best dance for the Most High God. Soli Deo Gloria. ♥

No comments: