Friday, June 10, 2011

Days 8, 9, 10, and 11

day 08 - a song that you know all the words to


"Minsan hindi ko maintindihan, parang ang buhay natin ay napagtitripan. Medyo malabo yata ang mundo... Binabasura ng iba ang siyang pinapangarap ko". This song also passes for day 09 - a song that you can dance to. Hahaha. Notice those crazy steps during the chorus? I can do that while singing. Ha.

Who cares about the rules. This is my challenge yo. :p

day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep 


I fall asleep because the song is too lovely and I am... well... comfortable to it in a beautiful way, if you know what I mean. Actually, anything by Yiruma will do. The dude is awesome.

day 11 - a song from your favorite band

 
Maroon 5 is da man! Adam Levine is actually my unreachable fantasy (but who knows... haha). This song is one of their sad compositions but with beautifully strong lyrics that will make you cry. It's sad that they didn't play this at their concert in Manila last month though.

No comments: