Saturday, December 11, 2010

Truth is, I don't want you to go.

Those words, for me, were the most painful. It showed me how high my hopes are. And how much I wanted it to happen. The words I said were the words I truly regret. If only I could take those words back, I would.

I didn't realize what I have done until the tears came. And then I realized I just made the biggest mistake.

If I fooled you into thinking that I am strong, that I am happy, and I only see you as a friend, I am sorry. Truth is, you are everything that I ever wanted.

Please forgive me for lying. Just tell me that you won't go and I promise that it would be my last lie to you.

If I took you for granted,
I apologize for acting tough
You're my reason for living
and there's no way I'm giving up...
Maroon 5 - Back at your Door

No comments: