Sunday, October 3, 2010

Falling Even More In Love With TIU ♥


Not so long ago, the closest I can get to my ultimate crush Chris Tiu is this:

And the best photo I can get of him is this:

And I only see him here:

Or the best way to talk to him is through this:


And the best way to show my love and support for him is by shouting: “Number 17! I Love you!” while watching an Ateneo (Or Smart Gilas) game.

But friends, believe me when I say that dreams indeed do come true. ;)

This was the only time that I have been really thankful for a project. Last Monday, we interviewed Chris—yes, THE Christopher John Alandy-Dy Tiu that I have been crushing on since high school. Thanks to my beloved group mate Zid Santos who spilled his guts out and approached Chris at an Ateneo game. :)

He was already there when we got to Discovery Suites in Ortigas. We were late for about fifteen minutes but heck; he was so kind and even asked kung na-traffic kami. He even treated us to pizza! I was so kilig when he handed me the bread he was eating and said: “KC, try mo ‘tong bread. Masarap yung dip.” And smiled. Then I died. And yes, we are on a first name basis. Haha.

He was funny and bubbly during the interview. I thought masstarstruck ako pag nakita ko sya (yes, na-starstruck ako. It’s THE ultimate crush, for crying out loud!), pero he treated us as friends kaya nakakagaan ng loob. I liked Chris even before I met him. Now that I met him, I like him even more. Hwahahaha.

And now, the best photo I can get of him is something like this:
 

And the closest I can get to my ultimate crush Chris Tiu is this:

Thanks, Chris. You’re the best. Number 17, I love you! :)

No comments: