Thursday, June 24, 2010

All I want is to have your last name ♥

My angel has a name, a relatively long one at that. And even though it is long, I won't get tired saying it, because it is music to my ears. I won't get tired writing it down on my diary, because I am hoping that soon enough, I will have him read everything I have written. I won't get tired saying his name in my prayers... all three of his given name, his middle name, and last name. :D Just because I hope that someday, I will have his last name too.

I wrote this because I want to shout his name and the words: "I love you". Much as I want to tell it straight to his face, I can't, because I am too afraid to take that chance. I love you, I hope you get to read this, I hope you get a hint, and I hope you feel the same. ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one KC :)

Karen Christine said...

Thanks jerick. :)

PS. Life's easier with blogger, yes? haha! :P