Thursday, May 27, 2010

Of Romance and Grammar Lessons


I don’t know why RareJob Materials give a lot of questions about relationships. Tonight I had these questions as part of the conversation after a grammar lesson.

What is your dream wedding?
Student: I want to get married in a beautiful beach in Hawaii.
Me:         I want to get married in the church where I grew up and chose to serve my God.

What was the most romantic event you have ever witnessed or experienced?
Student: My boyfriend took me out on a date at 12 midnight and he gave me a surprise.
Me:           I am still waiting for that moment.

How would you want your partner to propose to you?
Student: I want him to propose in a romantic way… like in under a starry sky or while watching fireworks.
Me:         I would also love that. But I don’t really care how he does it. I just want him to do it sincerely.

Sometimes I just want to pull you out of my dreams and make you a reality—that I may find it easy answering questions like these.


No comments: