Sunday, October 18, 2009

D, v.29: The end (for now) of the D Chronicles

It’s been quite a while since I visited this blog, even more when I last made an entry.


Now I have decided to give up everything I used to feel for you. I won’t forget everything – I would just want to revert to the days when I used to see you nothing more than a friend. As I considered doing this, I thought of whether I really loved you. From what is happening, I initially thought I did not, because I do not feel any hurt as I try to let you go. But then, on second thought, maybe I loved you, maybe even so much that if letting her have you would be the only thing that makes you happy, I would gladly give it to you.


I know God send people my way for special reasons, and your coming into my life had its purpose. Through you He showed me someone I could follow and an inspiration to help me change for the better. I owe a lot to you, and I know that things will fix themselves up if you are really the one for me. Thank you for teaching me how to believe.

1 comment:

Karen Christine said...

I'm sorry I can't live up to this promise. I still love you. I'd still say yes. I still hope we'd end up together. I just can't let go of the beautiful love story that I thought we could be.

Go on with your life. I'd still be waiting.