Monday, August 10, 2009

Of Redundancy and Cheekbones

Redundancy


Sir Villar returned our application letters after his proofreading. He made a lot of remarks on our papers, telling us what and what not to do. He scrutinizes each one and returns it to the wretched applicant. When he returned mine, he said nothing but “Karen, ang redundant mo. Sobrang redundant.” And the way he said it over and over makes him redundant himself. Hahaha. After that he returned my paper which he doodled on with red pen.


Separation of Church and State


“How can you protect someone if you’re not involved with them?”

-sabi nung ate na kamukha ni Selena Gomez regarding Radhakrishnan’s non-involvement of the government in protecting religion.


Nobody, Nobody but You *clap clap, clap*


This song played on my head all day! (Together with the “lips like sugar” song). When I was on the bus ride going home, I was sitting beside this guy, who really looks like a guy. But when turned on his ipod I heard the song he’s listening to, and it goes like: Nobody, nobody but You *clap clap, clap*. Hahaha.


Your past love has tried to add you to his friends list. Allow or Deny?


Yes, he added me to his friends list. Surprisingly, he considers me one and not just a mere acquaintance. I would not be surprised is he suddenly deletes me because maybe he just accidentally hit the “add” button that time. And perhaps I am used to him ignoring me. (oooh, bitterness).


Love-dub


As my day comes to a close, I was greeted with a big surprise: I saw D! he was the first one to approach me as he silently tapped his t-square to my backpack (I won’t wash it ever :P). When he got off the vehicle, he smiled and said goodbye. It felt like my head was floating with happiness. Silly me, I know this is shallow.


But still, I think he still doesn’t know I missed him so much (and because I did not let it show).


Whatever. Today is still a happy day.

No comments: