Saturday, May 2, 2009

D, v.22

I won’t wash this shirt ever.


That’s what I said to myself when you smiled and laid your hands upon it as you give my back a little pat. I tried to act normal, but the next second I found myself smiling like crazy.


Hehe. Again, that’s magic only you can do. It’s been a while since you’ve been doing that to me.


Sighs. I imagine your scent as you pass by when you changed your shirt… the sweet smell that entered my senses uninvited. Dear, I seem to float when I smelled you. Stalker much?


I can’t seem to find the words to express how I feel as I type this. I am so happy upon spending a day (again) with you in sight. But again… there’s something bothering me still. Paranoia is bad, I know, but… ugh. Please just read my previous post for clarification.


And again I will say this: I will never give up praying for you. That’s all I can hold on to right now for me to believe in myself that you will feel this way too.

No comments: