Monday, December 1, 2008

I’ll try again.


I love watching fireworks.


I love the wind on my face, especially if it’s the last days of the year.


I love Spider – Man and I wish I could meet Tobey Maguire someday.


I love fishballs.


I love isaw more.


I love sitting at the far end of the jeepney.


I love iced coffee.


My favorite heroes are: spider-man, superman, green lantern, the flash and batman, respectively.


I love playing arcade games.


I have a tendency to repeat myself.


I love playing arcade games.


I suck at car racing, but I still love it.


I always use spider-man-and-venom combi when I play Marvel vs. Capcom


I love cereals. Yeah, cerealicious is one of the best things to ever exist.


I am a huge choc-nut freak.


I once scored 100 points on videoke for singing Barry Manilow’s “Mandy”, and it never happened again. That proves the thing was broken that time.


I am a huge fan of Westlife, and Mark Feehily (who turned out to be gay) was my first crush.


I used to be seen as “the kid with a bright future”. Again, used to.


I entered the most prestigious University in the country without having a clue that I could.


I took up a degree program without even knowing what it is. Now, I love it.


I am a leftie.


I love reality shows and comic books.


I won’t go by a meal without dropping food bits on the floor.


I love Happy Tree Friends. Talk about cute violence.


I love going to toy stores even without having to purchase anything.


I private read even if it’s prohibited.


I love David Archuleta.


I hate elevators.


Have I said I love David Archuleta?


I want to join fear factor so that I will know what I am really afraid of.


I talk a lot. I blog a lot. I write a lot.


I have four basic things which I should have everywhere I go: a clean handkerchief, my wallet, my phone and my iPod. Lose one of these and I’m doomed.


Today, I want to be an advertiser. Tomorrow, I’ll have another dream job.

No comments: